Thursday, September 1, 2011

Only in dreams...

Last night I had a dream that we discovered you could run from cancer. Oh how I wish this was true. I would sell everything we own, pack up 5 little bindle sticks and we would hit the road. We could take odd jobs and live off the land. The world would be our children's classroom. We could go to Hawaii, Alaska, Argentina, South Africa, Fiji, Australia, Greece, Italy, Ireland, Russia, Japan...anywhere...as long as cancer couldn't find us.

Then I woke up...

We can't run from cancer. So, we are here at the clinic. Standing up tall...facing cancer head on. I am screaming, "YOU CAN'T BEAT US CANCER! YOU ARE DEALING WITH SUPER NATE AND HIS SUPER FAMILY! WE ARE TOO STRONG FOR YOU!".

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully written.....I continue to admire your strength!

    ReplyDelete