Saturday, February 4, 2012

46/7



Today is World Cancer Day, a day for the world to unite in the fight against cancer by raising awareness, educating the public and lobbying for change.  No one needs this more than the littlest fighters who can't speak up for themselves.  I wanted to share this beautiful video that a mom to a fellow little fighter made...keep an eye out for Nate.  Do you know what 46/7 means?  It means that every single day 46 parents hear the words "Your child has cancer", and every single day 7 of those children lose their fight.  These babies need us.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... Tears... Thank you for sharing these beautiful children and their reality.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some of the most beautiful children I've ever seen! Praying for SN and these other sweet babies and families daily! God bless you! I'm amazed by your every post, your strength is amazing! Such a beautiful family you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for that beautiful video. I sobbed through the whole thing. I pray for Nate and all the other beautiful children suffering with this horrible disease.

    ReplyDelete