Sunday, September 1, 2013

Childhood Cancer Awareness Month

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month and the color is GOLD. Every day I will be sharing something about childhood cancer (a statistic, a child, a story, a meme, how you can help, something). I know everyone reading this is probably already aware of Nate's story and how it has affected him and our family. So, I am asking a favor. Sometime this month, when I share something that resonates with you, PLEASE share it with your friends and ask them to do the same. You could even change your profile picture in support of the kids for all or part of the month. I'm only asking you to share ONE thing, but you can certainly share multiple or every day if you would like. The only way we are going to spread awareness is if we get beyond the small circle of people who are already aware and already care. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment