Thursday, September 5, 2013

Catching Up

When Nate finished the worst of his treatments last year, I turned my concentration to building our new life.  That hasn't left much time for blogging.  In all honestly, it was pretty difficult for me to acclimate back into society (I'm still not there yet, and may never be)...but that's a post for another time.  It's still very important for me to share Nate's story.  I have been in touch with several families going through treatment who have told me how much reading Nate's blog has helped them and how much HOPE his story provides.  I also want to continue to document Nate's story for him to have when he gets older.  I have been pretty good at keeping Facebook updated...it just seemed more manageable for me, but I know everyone doesn't have Facebook.  So, I just copied all of my Facebook posts from Nate's page to the blog, to catch the blog up to today (it's a LOT of posts).  I will continue to copy Facebook posts to the blog and will write some blog posts when I feel the need to write.  Thank you all for loving and keeping up with our super boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment