Friday, February 8, 2013

Happiness is...

Happiness is truly about perspective.  Of course it is not my favorite thing to spend 3 days at the hospital, watching Nate endure countless pokes and prods, putting him under anesthesia, exposing him to radiation, and having giant needles inserted into his back to get samples of his bone and bone marrow.  But watching him dance while he waits for doctors when so many times he couldn't even lift his head, not even caring what his vitals are when so many times I sat and stared at monitors, and getting to take my sweet boy home with me when so many times I left this hospital without him...I can't help but smile, dance and count my blessings.  Now, we wait for results and I BELIEVE the will be great ones.  Thank you for the thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment