Monday, August 27, 2012

I Back Jack



Please take 5 minutes to watch this video.

From Jack Bartosz's CaringBridge today:

     "People know me for my happiness. I don't want people to think of me for sadness."
     ~Jack Bartosz (August 24, 2012)

     At 4:15 this afternoon our perfect boy found his ultimate cure.

     Jack Thomas Bartosz:  October 4, 2001 - August 27, 2012

     "And we wept that one so lovely should have a life so brief." ~ William Cullen Bryant


Neuroblastoma claimed this sweet boy today.  An average of 7 children are taken by cancer, every single day.  September is coming.  September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.  Please don't let this be how Jack, or any of these children's story ends.  I will try my hardest to be a hero for these kids.  A hero like Super Nate.  Will you be a hero too?

5 comments:

  1. I have one word for you: YES!!!!!!!!!! Love and hugs to Nate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't seen an update in such a long time. Worrying about our little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please update us! So worried

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes please. I check, hoping nate is doing ok.

    ReplyDelete