Thursday, April 19, 2012

Everything's Great


I'm so sorry for the lack of updates.  I'm sure everyone is wondering how Nate is doing.  I will write a more complete update soon...most likely some time next week...but Nate is doing awesome.  Other than a few strange things, he really hasn't had any side effects.  He is FULL of energy, which is why I haven't been able to update the blog.  I have literally not had one minute available to get on the computer.  Nate has never really adjusted to the time change and is up until midnight every night, then up at 5:30am for radiation every day.  This makes Mommy tired too...so, I have been trying to nap with him every day...the days that he takes a nap.  Really, the amount of energy he has is incredible!!  I keep saying that the radiation must be energizing him...but, I think this is what 3 year old "normal" Nate is actually like...we have just never had the privilege of seeing him this way, and what a privilege it is.  So, I just wanted to take a quick minute to let everyone know that Nate is doing awesome and we are having a great time in Houston (despite missing Daddy, Wes and Ellie).  I will update more, when Nate slows down for a second...which I actually hope is never.

No comments:

Post a Comment